Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another 3-D computer animated film that I'm waiting to be out in theaters here in the Philippines is the third installment of the Ice Age series, Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. What I know is, it's going to be out also this month, along with Hannah Montana: The Movie and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Oh, it's going to be next week already. I just don't know the exact date. (Anybody knows when?) I've only watched the first of the series once. It was already ages ago, I was in third year high school then (I'm already working now mind you), which I think is around 7-8 years ago. Wow! I am that old already and also, because of that time gap from the day I watched the movie to now, I can't remember a thing about the movie. No recollection whatsoever. I can't even remember a name of a character. Not a single one. Clearly, signs of aging are already evident. Hihi. Ice Age 2, I wasn't able to watch it at all! Here comes Ice Age 3, which I am excited to see on big screen, and I don't know anything about it! With this, I might not able to enjoy watching it since the plot might be a continuation of the previous ones or there might be scences that refers to Ice Age 1 or Ice Age 2. I must watch both films before I catch Ice Age 3 in a movie house. It's a must! A MUST! Hehe.

1 comments:

MJ Chan said...

It's a very cute movie. I know you'll like it :D hahaha

Post a Comment