Hannah Montana: The Movie Philippine Release Date

Friday, June 26, 2009

Obviously, I have been waiting for a lot of movies to be shown in theaters here in the Philippines. And most of them will still make me wait for a loooooonnnnng tiiiiiimmmeeee. ("Up" anyone?!?! Two more months... Two more months...) Good thing that there's one movie that's going to be out already within the next two weeks that I'm also excited to see. But not on big screen though. Harhar. It's the Hannah Montana: The Movie! Release date of the movie in US was last April 10. But here in the Philippines, it's going to be on July 8. I have no plans of watching it in a cinema , but my brother, who has a huge crush on the lead star, Miley Cyrus, wants me to accompany him watch the movie in a movie house. Being a loving ate (hehe), I immediately said yes to his request. I have nothing against it, and besides, I used to watch the Hannah Montana series every weekends during its first season. I just wish time flies to July 8 already and I'll have some bonding time with my little bro, oh, he's not little anymore, make that, younger but big bro.

2 comments:

Hannah Montana Updates » Hannah Montana Movie Philippine Release Date « It's fun being a kid said...

[...] Read the rest of this great post here [...]

Hannah Montana Movie Philippine Release Date « It's fun being a kid « Everything Kids said...

[...] is the original post: Hannah Montana Movie Philippine Release Date « It's fun being a kid This entry was posted on Friday, June 26th, 2009 at 8:21 am and is filed under Music. You can [...]

Post a Comment