Harry Potter and the Half Blood Price Philippine Show Date

Sunday, June 21, 2009
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Poster

July 15, 2009. The world wide release of the much awaited Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, the sixth installment of the popular Harry Potter series, on big screen. It's a good thing that the release date of the said movie here in the Philippines is the same with the international movie show date. Being a Harry Potter fan, it is a must for me to watch this in a movie theater. Watching the movie's trailer alone is giving me goosebumps. In approximately 25 days, I'm off to the movie house with my friends to catch this box-office, high-grossing film (Well, I think it's going to be just that, I can foresee that a lot of people will see this on big screen, I just hope I'm not wrong. Hihi). Now, need to refresh my memory on what happened and the sequence of events from the books. Need to re-read the books from Book 1 to, at least, Book 6. I just wish I still have ample time to do and finish reading the books before July 15.

1 comments:

ashvin said...

thank you so much ....nice post dear ...i think i find one nice blog on wordpress ....keep it up ...from ashvin

Post a Comment