"Up" Movie Date was moved

Monday, June 22, 2009
As I was watching the DCOM premiere of "Dadnapped" here in the Philippines yesterday, the trailer of Disney Pixar's "Up" was rolled during a commercial break and the list of the movie's show dates in Asia was again flashed on tv. Luckily, I was able to see it. Thank God I was able to catch it. Why? Because the last time I saw the list, the movie's Philippine show date is already on August 12. But now, it is already on August 19!!! It's one week later than the previous date! Why do they keep on moving the movie theater show date here in the Philippines?!??! A friend even told me that it was to be released already last May but MTRCB keeps on postponing it! Why Oh Why??!!? This is already out of my control. I have nothing else to do but wait. Sheesh...

1 comments:

trixiei said...

panoorin natin yan

Post a Comment