Poem?

Thursday, June 18, 2009
Just attended a possible part time job yesterday. A job that will let you travel, teach, interact with kids and be one with the environment all together.  In the information sheet, or application form, whatever you call it (it is just the same banana), there's a section there that requires the applicant to tell something about his or herself through an essay, poem or artwork. I chose to write a poem. It's been quite a while since I last wrote a poem and I might say, I'm impressed with myself that I was still able to write one. I also realized how much I miss writing. 'Kalokohan' writing. Hehe. With the limited time that I've got, I only came up with two stanzas. Let me share my *ahem ahem* "masterpiece". Hahaha.

Ako ay si *AAA* Ramos
Pagmamahal ko sa kalikasan ay lubus-lubos
Ating itong alagaan bago pa man ito maubos
Lalo na't biyaya sa atin ito ng Diyos

Hilig ko din ang maglakbay
Mas maganda pa kung ako'y may kasabay
Takbo ng mga pangyayari mas nagiging makulay
O kay sarap naman talagang mabuhay!!!

My poem is pretty much straight forward. No need to analyze. No need to interpret. A poem that would never hit educational books. Purely for entertainment purposes only. Haha.

1 comments:

MJ said...

iba ka tlg AAA Ramos whahhaha

Post a Comment