Disney Sing Along Song's Christian Buenaventura

Sunday, June 7, 2009
Meet my first ever crush. Chrisitian Buenaventura. He was part of the Disney Sing Along Songs cast. My mom and dad used to rent laser discs and video tapes from video rental stores before (yeah, laser discs and video tapes, and renting them are still 'in' those days) and they always see to it that we will have something educational and fun to watch over the weekend. And that's how I got to know the Disney Sing Along Songs. Never grew tried of singing along with the Disney characters and cast. Never grew tired of watching it as a kid. Never grew tired of watching him. Hahaha. I always requested to my parents to borrow it over and over again and it even came to a point wherein my dad needs to transfer it to a tape so that we will have our own copy instead of renting it repeatedly, which is more costly than copying it. I remember myself waiting for the show's end credits to just know his name. And look, I still remember his name and even got it right. I have been trying so hard to surf and search the net for more information about him but the only thing that I got about him is his birthday, September 5, 1983, same birthday as my older brother, but different year. Same with the pictures. I am looking for a clear and decent picture of him from the net but also to no avail. This is the best that I can do.

Christian Buenaventura

Christian Buenaventura



I am not even sure if it's him! He does not even look cute or adorable in the picture! He does not even look like the boy that I liked when I was still a kid! Just see for yourself. See a sample clip. He's the boy wearing a faded maong jacket (Just not quite sure if the jacket is really maong) over a yellow t-shirt in the video. He's also the boy that has a solo part towards the end of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPEcRmA2asQ



Siiiggggghhhhh... Watching the clip really does indeed brings back a lot of childhood memories.

1 comments:

MJ said...

whahaha childhood memories!!!
yheee first love! hahaha

Post a Comment