Disney Theme Parks

Saturday, June 6, 2009
One of my childhood dreams is to be able to set foot on Disneyland. To take pictures with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto and the whole Disney crew. To ride the riverboat. To enter the haunted mansion. Sad to say, that dream has not been fulfilled until now. But that dream still did not go down the drain. It is still very much alive. I did not lose hope. In fact, that dream evolved into something even bigger. Now, not only do I want to go to Disneyland, I want to visit all Disney theme parks! All o f them. Every single one of them. A simple childhood dream now turned into a lifelong goal.

There are a lot of Disney theme parks scattered around the world. There's one in Anaheim, California, in Tokyo, Japan, in Paris, France, in Hong Kong. Did I get the places right? I don't even know if I miss out one. I would still need a thorough research on this. I would not enumerate all the attractions, rides and places that can found in each theme park since there are too many and each offers something different. Enumerating them all will prove to be tedious task. Also, there's this Disney property called Disney Cruise Line, ships owned by Disney, the Disney Wonder and Disney Magic, ships that I would really want to board!

Disney Wonder

Disney Wonder


Disney Magic

Disney Magic



It is also a three, four or seven-night ship cruise that will transport you to Castaway Cay, Disney's private island in Bahamas. Yes people, Disney has its own island! Imagine that! Just by looking at the pictures from the net, one may assume that it is a beautiful and clean place. A place where you can relax and enjoy. I would definitely like to go there! It is now my official ultimate Disney dream!

Ships docked at Castaway Cay

Ships docked at Castaway Cay


Castaway Family Beach

Castaway Family Beach


Castaway Lagoon

Castaway Cay Lagoon



And now, reality strikes. Visiting these places would undoubtedly require a lot of money. If I want to achieve this before I hit my 40's, I should start saving now and work extra hard! And if money already started coming in and funds is already enough for me to venture in this crazy idea of mine, I am quite sure, positive that this would leave me broke. But I can see that it will be just okay because I know that I would not be disappointed. I know that it would be a worthwhile and memorable adventure. An adventure that I would cherish and share (and even boast, hahaha) to people I know.

Hong Kong Disneyland Castle

Hong Kong Disneyland Castle



First stop, Hong Kong Disneyland. Target visit is before this year, year 2009, ends, late 2009 or early 2010. As for me, I need to tighten my belt starting this very moment. Bye bye taxi rides when commuting. Bye bye weekly hang outs. Bye bye impulse buying. Hong Kong Disneyland here I come!

1 comments:

trixie said...

"Bye bye weekly hang outs." - huhu. heheheh

Post a Comment