Disney! Warner Brothers! Pixar! Dreamworks!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Jonas Brothers! Taylor Swift! Hannah Montana! Disneyland! Harry Potter! Finding Nemo! Monsters Inc.! That's So Raven!

These are just some of the things or topics  that you can find in this blog. If you are the emo-type of person or the I-hate-kids-teens-stuff sort of person, then I guess you are lost, you are reading the wrong blog.

I know I know. Some people might think that I am already too old for the kind of material that I am going to post, but hey! What can I do!?! These are the things that make me feel relaxed after a hard day's work. Never fails to bring a smile to my face. Makes me even appreciate life more.

2 comments:

Mr WordPress said...

Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts' comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

MJ said...

more disneyyyyyyyy stuffs!!!! yey! hahaha

Post a Comment