Disney Pixar's Up

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
disney-pixar-up-poster

Can't wait to watch the upcoming Disney Pixar's movie Up on big screen! The reason for that being is, first, it's a Disney-Pixar film, and I, being a Disney fan, would never miss out a thing like this. Second , after seeing the trailer, I found the chubby boy scout boy very cute that I even want to buy a stuff toy of him afterward! The grouchy old man character also seems interesting. The way he does not want the cute chubby little boy scout come in his house then after a few seconds had changed his mind and decided to let the boy come in made me smile. And lastly, the film is getting a lot of positive reviews and feedback from those who have seen it already.

Though I don't have any idea what the movie is all about just by viewing the trailer, my excitement of rushing to the movie theater is not lessened by that fact. I just wish that I would not be disappointed once the end credits start rolling.

Up was in theaters in US last May 29, 2009. I wonder when will the showing date be here in the Philippines. I still have no idea.

Now, who am I going to ask and force to accompany me to catch it on big screen? People I know will just prefer it to watch on DVDs or online. I do not want to watch it alone!!! Think, think, think! I still ample of time.

2 comments:

redcors said...

wanna watch this since the first time i saw the trailer. Love spending money on cartoons than chick flicks.haha..

Shoordoccub said...

Thanks for that. It is very good read.
I love to browse kidagain.wordpress.com!

teeth whitening utah

Post a Comment